Security Host for Coventry BID
A chance to join a dynamic team that mange city centre events, marketing and security. Be part of the team that bring the Food and Drink Festival to the city centre, welcome students with the Student Shopping Night and have introduced the Street Patrol team to make the city centre a safer place.
The role of Security Host is a wide and varied post that requires experience in retail security, the night time economy (NTE) and partnership working.
Tasks the Security Host will manage include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the city centre radio scheme linking the businesses, the CCTV control room and partner agencies together throughout the day and night. This will include radio training, managing radio requests and generating reports to analyse radio usage.
- Attending partnership meetings with local authorities, Police and partner agencies to manage city centre issues surrounding Anti-Social Behaviour, retail & business crime, NTE issues enabling a safer place to visit, work and live.
- Managing the business crime initiative for the BID including ShopWatch, BetWatch and assist with PubWatch. This will include chairing meetings, regular briefings with Management and security staff and acting as a conduit for any problems the businesses have.
- Managing the Street Patrol team daily, tasking them with business visits.
- Updating the online incident reporting site DISC, to share information with BID members.
Download Job Description here Security Host vacancy
To apply please forward CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org