As you are aware we are within the reballot process for the 2018-2023 BID. If, as a business you have not received a ballot paper please see the official guideline on how to re-apply for a new voting form.
Lost Ballot Papers
If a ballot paper has not been received by 6 February 2018 you may apply to ERS for a replacement paper in writing as follows:
- a) A letter in hardcopy form along with the appropriate ‘evidence of identity’.
- b) A scan of both the letter and the ‘evidence of identity’ attached to an email.
- c) A fax copy of both the letter and the ‘evidence of identity’.
The letter should be addressed to The Independent Scrutineer, The Election Centre, 33 Clarendon Road, London N8 0NW, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter must be signed by the Eligible Voter and evidence of the voter’s identity must be provided in the form of one of the following:
- a) Signed Letterhead for the appropriate company
- b) A signed photocopy of the National Non-Domestic Rating Bill for the hereditament
- c) A signed photocopy of an item of personal ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence.
Please do not send original copies of ID or Bills.